A) Business Process Outsourcing
Customized BPO Services
These customized "out-tasking" services will help you jump start lowering business costs today immediately as you increase your competitive advantage for tomorrow. Clients can benefit from a fast return on investment (ROI) immediate on Year 1 , flexible engagements, lower costs and predictable pricing. This standard-based, modular, predefined services approach is designed to give customers tested, reliable, and repeatable services.
The Customized BPO services are based on the analysis of our customers existing operation, realized by experienced operational analysts and aiming to the effective and logical management of a corporation supportive operations.
A decisive factor for the success of GP Asia Customized BPO Services, is the estimation of the return on investment (ROI) realized during the first phase of the cooperation with the customer.
Improved productivity measurement in the Customized BPO services through measurable return KPI such as SLA and lower operating cost.
- Identification of the conditions and parameters that modulate the customer needs, as well as the expected results
- Mapping of the existing processes and the customer operation mechanisms in place
- Registering any available resources from the customer (premises, infrastructure, human resources etc)
- Design the framework of implementation based on the optimum relation between quality, time and cost, in harmony with the customer way of operation
- Development and application of the optimum workflows
- Continuous performance monitoring and rectification
- On-going crewing process for productivity improvement
B) IT Outsourcing
GP Asia ' IMAC Services include:
- Install, Move, Add, Change, Disposal Services for PCs ,ATM and other network peripherals
- Single point of contact from Site Survey to Post move support
- Cost Estimates presented prior to work allows actual charge back to Business Units
- Transactional Pricing
- Customizable Reports available to offer a menu reflecting charges for pre-planned moves
vs. last minute changes
- Increased cost savings and control through a predictable budget and implementing process
- Pre-move Audit captures related technology assets
- Pre-delivery prep and testing of components to desktop orientation
- Single point of contact between Principal , End Users and Technology teams
- Disconnect and reconnect of all desktop equipment ensures connectivity to appropriate servers
- Ensure all Equipment is installed per client and or industry standards
- Third party Vendor management and coordination
- Services often provided outside normal business hours ensure minimal disruption
- Configuration/merger of new and previous networks/systems/desktop equipment
- Complete Project lifecycle management
- Centralized Database of all assets
Optimization of the IMAC process saving time, money and showing an ROI for departments that were viewed as a cost in the past .
A full portfolio of scalable resources.
Single point of contact for incident resolution and the complete project lifecycle.
Technical expertise to support a wide range of infrastructures, systems, software and applications.